"The untold want, by life and land ne’er granted,
Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find."
- Extensive background in the motion picture industry, both on screen and behind the scenes.
- Acclaimed skills in print journalism, photojournalism, motion picture production, radio/television broadcast, public relations, marketing, and customer service.
- Holds a degree in Film/Video (was graduated Magna Cum Laude with two Honors dimensions) plus an Associate of Arts degree in Applied Arts
- Holds a Juris Doctor degree, as well as a Master of Laws in Civil Litigation.
- Extensive travel experience, has lived abroad, and holds U.S. Department of State, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) security clearances.
- Phat Advertising Consultants, New York City, Graphic Artist, 1972 – 1976
- WXIA TV (ABC), Atlanta, GA, News Graphic Artist, 1974
- Independent News Service, CEO, News Photographer, 1988 -
- Screen Actors Guild (SAG), Atlanta, GA, Intern, 1992
- Lorimar-Telepictures, Atlanta, GA, Intern, 1992
- Harpo Productions (Oprah Winfrey Show), Production Assistant, 1993
- Phat Advertising Consultants, New York City, Graphic Artist, 1972-1980
- Eastern Air Lines, Atlanta, GA, various Customer Service Agent positions, 1973 - 1987
- WSB TV (ABC), Atlanta, GA, Special Events Volunteer, 1993 – 1999
- Atlanta Public Schools, Atlanta, GA, Substitute Teacher, 1974 - 1984
- United Airlines, Chicago, IL, Purser Flight Attendant, 1995-2015
- Sullivan University, Louisville, KY, Instructor/Subject Matter Expert, 2013-present
- Associate of Arts, Ecole D’ Art, Appliquẻ, Paris, France – 1969
- Bachelor of Arts, Department of Communication, Film/Video, Minor in Sociology, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA – 1992 (GPA 3.77/4.0, Advanced and Research Honors, Magna Cum Laude)
- Master of Laws in Civil Litigation, Atlanta Law School, Atlanta, GA – 1994 (GPA 3.85/4.0)
- Juris Doctor, Woodrow Wilson College of Law, Atlanta, GA – 1979
Gina with Carnival Cruise Lines'